BACHELOR OF PHYSICAL EDUCATION
B.P.E.S Three Year Degree Course:
Qualification For Admission
- H.S.C. (XII) Std. Certificate in Arts, Science or Commerce Of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board or equivalent certificate of any Examination Board, recognised by Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University, Aurangabad.
- Candidates for selection will have to appear for an interview before the college selection committee and undergo tests in physical efficiency and medical examination by the college doctor. After obtaining the certificate of fitness he/she will be eligible for admission.
- Age of candidate should not be above 21 years.
B.P.E.S. is three-year Degree Course. For the award of degree, a candidate must pass the examination conducted by the Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University in each year separately. The course of studies is divided into four parts i.e.
- Theory subjects.
- Practical skills.
- Teaching ability (first and second year only).
- Coaching ability (third year only) Under practical skill (Part B) the following activities will be covered.
Men : Gymnastics, Track and field, Wrestling, Cricket, Basket Ball, Volley Ball, Hockey, Kabbadi, Kho-Kho, Foot Ball, Weight-Lifting, Tennis, Hand Ball, Table Tenis, Judo, Badminton and Yoga Exercises.
Women : Gymnastics, Folk Dance, Cricket, Track and Field, Badminton, Basket Ball, Soft Ball, Hockey, Tennis, Hand Ball, Table Tennis, Judo, Kabbadi, Kho-Kho, Yoga Exercises.