Rules and Regulations
Principal has the right to expel the students for the following reasons:
- Not paying college dues in time.
- If it is found that the qualifying examination passed by candidate for university / Bodies / Boards is not recognised by University.
- Characterless and indiscipline behaviour.
- If found not eligible for enrolment as per university rules.
- Absence for long period without any proper reason 80% attendance in theory and practical is necessary. Fine will be imposed for non attendance of period.
- Student must be respectful to the staff while meeting any member of the staff. Every student must respect him whether inside or outside the college.
- Every student must treat his co-student with courtesy and tolerance.
- Observance of hygiene is treated as a part of discipline.
The college is founded for those young graduates who want to serve humanity whole heartedly on the moral and spiritual grounds.